The Home Education Association Inc (HEA) is the national not-for-profit organisation that supports home educating families, and advocates in the interests of home education.
The HEA upholds the principle that parents are primarily responsible for the education of their children, and respects the diversity of philosophies and methods used by home educators. The HEA is run entirely by volunteers, who are experienced home educators.
HEA NSW REGISTRATION SUPPORT TEAM
The NSW Registration Support Team provides support and advocacy to help families get registered – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEA HELPLINE VOLUNTEERS
The HEA Helpline volunteers are experienced home educating parents who love to chat about home education – call 1300 729 991.
- Free access to Public Liability insurance for event organisers
- Free access to Group Work Experience insurance for students doing work experience
- Free HEA products/downloads – including Registration Packs!
- Registration support
- Access to group subscription discounts
- Discounts from suppliers who offer special deals to HEA members
- Telephone support service
- Student ID Cards
- Vote in the March AGM
- and more…