We are a group,of homeschooling families in the Hawkesbury who meet every 2 weeks on a Friday for a social picnic, swim, bounce or play. We also do other activities throughout the week and year. Gymnastics on a Wednesday, Drama, singing….etc. Come and join us.
October 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- THE YOUNG KING 7-September-2017
- NESA – Home schooling sample records 3-May-2017
- Home schooling is sometimes the best choice for parents 9-February-2017
- Wodonga couple continues fight against home-school changes after peaceful protest in Melbourne 9-February-2017
- Class pressure sees home schooling numbers jump in NSW 7-January-2017